Friday, July 20, 2007

Highly Motivated To Enter Simpsons Movie Contest

Enter The Simpsons Movie Contest with me!
(more details here)
Find Out About The Simpsons Movie Contest
(opens in new window)

Fox TV and Opera (browser) have paired up to sponsor an official The Simpsons Movie contest where a Random winner can win official The Simpsons Movie merchandise.

The contest will end on July 27th, so there are only 7 days left for you to enter the contest.

This post is SHORT because I have to go back to enter the contest, myself. I got so excited and realized that I can tell a LOT of people about this contest through my blogs, so I dashed away from the entry form in order to post a notice about the contest right away - and in as many places as I could find.

You'll probably beat me to the entry form if I don't hurry up!

Find Out About The Simpsons Movie Contest
(opens in new window)

Good luck!


Feed Shark

No comments: